Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Let The Reigns Go Loose......


Oliver Wendell Holmes once said:
Many people die with their music still in them.
Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live.
Before they know it, time runs out.


So true these words are...... been a long time since i opened this blog and never managed to post anything onto it.......
Well i guess the above lines say a lot about my late girlfriend Divya.....

Man she had so much more in her than wat she expressed...... n thats exactly wat happened with her.. She died unfortunately with her music in her.... her songs... her feelings.... her tunes.... her love.....


And i was thinking wat was worrying me so much today.... ... so i felt the need to let my music out.... for all the world to see...
thought and pondered while playing my guitar on the rooftop to the tune of " Last Kiss" by Pearl Jam n it so reminded me of her....

" Oh where oh where can my baby be....
the lord took her away from me....
she's gone to heaven , so i gotta be good
so i can see ma baby when i leave this world"


and realised that I had to live the dream for her too.... rather than just PREPARING TO LIVE and living a pseudo life....

and so this gentleman here said....
"No man, for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true.

So this is the time to decide which face i wish to wear for life so that i dont end up getting bewildered like you Mr Hawthorne...... till next time.....

REST IN PEACE BABES ! ! ! ! !

No comments: